Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just when I was getting comfortable

IMG_3506_1


Time to say something interesting.

Well, for starters, I more or less lost my job today, for reasons that were completely not my fault and beyond my control. Details do not belong here on my blog. I'm not angry, just a little sad. A lot of things make me sad these days. I'm getting soft in my old age.

In the middle of it all I got a text message from someone very special who just happened to be thinking of me, being pretty much the only other person who knew that I was being let go today. Was nice of him. Cheered me up a bit.

The people in the office that I used to work at have left me with well wishes, lunch plans, job references and enough school supplies for the next two years. I'm set.

Other than that, I don't have much to say. Even my pictures are boring.