Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Loose ends

elephant"I just love these oranges," Peter said as he handed one to me, "they're so easy to peel, otherwise I'd like them just about as much as other oranges."

"Yep," I replied, "they're good for making elephants," showing him my peeled orange.

I was surprised at the reaction I got out of him. He just laughed and laughed. In 43 years of life, he'd never seen anything so incredibly cool. I thought everyone made elephants.

So, not only did I make an elephant out of an orange peel that day, I also made his day. I do believe that that is the corniest thing I've ever said on this here blog.

Oh, and just so you know, pictured below is the coolest thing I found in my fridge the other day, not the least because it didn't smell like a thing and it didn't just have mold, it had little mushrooms too. I decided to dissect the noodles and found that the middles of them had turned a dark maroon colour. I forgot to take a picture of that, so you'll just have to take my word for it. It was awesome.

Alright, the template is a little buggy in spots and I've probably already noticed that. However, if you feel like pointing out the obvious, feel free. That's what the comments are for.

To tell the truth, I'm getting a tad tired of the newspaper bird but Kevin says that I'm not allowed to go back to using the aligator.

And to the person who arrived here searching for "yoga pants sexy ass", yeah, I'm working on it. I've got the pants. The ass is going to take me a while. Patience, my son.

it came from the fridge