Friday, April 24, 2009

Warning: sometimes I can be introspective and self-aware

IMG_8091


I had another job interview today.  I think this one went better than the last.  They asked good questions so it felt less like a multiple choice exam and more like a conversation, which was good for me.  One of them described me as "introspective and sel-aware."  We shall see.


After that I went to a lecture about the early history of Vancouver's architecture.  A lot of it was information I've already heard, but it's neat to look at it all with a different lens.  Good fodder for leading tours.


After a couple of nights of really good sleep I've hit another patch of insomnia, which is probably why I've been sitting here thinking that I probably have something worth saying, but that it's not coming out.  My brain is moving like molasses.


I have to take my cat to the vet tomorrow.  She's not well.