Monday, November 14, 2005

Good night, or morning if you suddenly find yourself in Europe


I am currently

not awake enough to explain the picture above.

thinking that for having no relatives or real connection to Norway whatsoever, I get a lot of mail from there.

thinking I'm getting way too used to getting mail from Norway. Today it's Maestro by Kaizers Orchestra. Why did I not have this album before? Good question. I have no idea.

listening to said album on repeat because it is so good.
glad that my "stalker" sent it to me.
wondering if I'll get anything interesting in the mail tomorrow.

supposed to be working on school work.
tired of killing my hand writing the powerpoint lecture notes in my pol econ class.
seriously considering just taking my camera to class because I'm smart.
thinking that by smart I mean lazy.

glad that I got my wool coat out of the cedar chest because it's getting cold.

thinking I should be studying for my exams.
thinking I should be finishing a paper.
thinking that I think too much.

still listening to Maestro because it is awesome.

kind of cold.
boring as hell.

going to bed. Good night. Or good morning, if you happen to find yourself in Europe at this moment.