Tuesday, February 20, 2007

English majors are an interesting bunch

So, today on the bus a guy walked in and sat down beside me dressed solely in his gonch and a pair of suspenders. Considering the fact that it was snowing outside, I found it just a tad odd.

Actually, I do believe it was this exact pair of underwear, to the right.

If I was my mother I would have said that they were a little too small on him, because on the one hand, he was tugging on the waistband to keep them up, and on the other, he was tugging the bottoms down to keep his butt cheeks covered. But then again, if my mom had her way we'd all be wearing everything eighteen sizes too large because we're all still growing, and we just haven't noticed it yet.

Someone asked him if he was cold. Well, obviously he was. His legs were covered in goosebumps. He said it was something to do with English class.

I have a funny feeling that I will neither leave school nor ever get my own car. Working for a living is nowhere near as random.