Monday, February 19, 2007

I swim with the fishes 'cause the fish are alright



My sister and I were just reminiscing about when we used to walk home from school and make ourselves snacks:

macaroni and cheese with broccoli and tabasco sauce, hoisin sauce and alum and extra cheese

pitas with mustard, tortilla chips and broccoli coleslaw mix

We went through a pizza pop phase, which was interrupted by a brief period of time when we had single-serving freezer pizzas that our mom bought for us, but that didn't last very long because they tasted like crap.

We put our raku fish back up on the wall again. It's starting to look almost like home.

They're shinier up close, I promise.

My favourite is the little one closest to the poster on the right. It's not shiny at all. Actually, it's pretty ugly, really, but it's got a big eye and a smile, so obviously it doesn't care. That's why I like it.



Thanks for the pictures, Du.