Friday, November 17, 2006

Aaaaaargh!

IMG_4611_1Registering for classes next semester is proving to be a seriously painful ordeal. I've been trying for several hours and so far I've managed one class. Fuck you, SFU.

I need another scholarship, not for the money, but for the convenience of being placed first in line to register for everything. I thought I'd finished with registration headaches when I finished second year. Bastards.

Right now I want something warm and chocolatey. Not hot chocolate.

And I want to play Yahtzee. It's been ages since I've played that game. I'm pretty decent at it, you know.

I was so pissed off that I took a bunch of retarded photos of myself with the cat, but the only one that did turn out halfways well-framed and unblurry makes me look like I have a paunch. It will never be posted here.

Never.











Well, give me a few minutes...