Saturday, December 24, 2005

Greetings


Hello you canuck!

I just came home from our christmas gathering and the food were as always very good. I didnt eat too much due to the christmas dinner later tonight. I want to be ready for that. I always think that I am going to starve until the christmasdinner, but always end up emptying all the cans with candy. Oh well. There are always room for dinner anyway.

When we came home i spoke to some friends on msn. In fact i showed them that drawing you made. They were absolutely made up because they thought it was so good. My mother also saw it and she was really impressed as well. She appreciate good drawings because she is drawing a bit herself. And I definitely didnt get those skills from her. I am totally disabled and retarded when it comes to drawing. But you know that dont you :)

Anyway, 24th of December is the day we celebrate christmas, and there are many traditional things we have to go through every year. One of them is to try hearing the bells from the church at 5 o`clock. Thats 5 KM away. Sometimes we hear them, other times not. Well, most of the time we dont hear them, hehe. We need wind from the west to hear them ring :P

This is the first time I ever write such a christmas greeting, and it probably will never happen again. So now you can feel special :)

Wish you and your family a merry christmas, and see you later.

Greetings

Tom Roger