Saturday, May 05, 2007

This post brought to you by the letter C

IMG_5462_1Carla is her name.

Cinco de Mayo is her birthday.

Chinese food was what was for dinner. Chinese food at Hon's. We had to go because they're having a big 35th anniversary celebration and Du would have murdered us if we hadn't have gone, because the more times you go, the more chances you have to win a big prize. We don't know what the prize is, but apparently it's worth $18,000 or something, and can not be exchanged for money. It doesn't matter what it is. We're going to win it.

Cool, eh? Well, what's even cooler is that for this month only, if you spend more than $35 for dinner, you'll get a free gift, which is a pretty awesome Hon's keychain, which now belongs to my mom because it's her birthday. Only the best for my mom.

Okay, keychain isn't a C word like the rest of everything, but if it was in classical Latin, it would be, because C's sound like K's. But not in the Pope's Latin, where C's sound like CH. I'm not going to begin contemplating how to spell "keychain" in Latin.

I made her some cupcakes which are awesome times infinity because they were made with love by yours truly, and I'd post a picture of them except that my camera battery is dead and the charger is at my apartment and I'm not there.

We also got her some new accessories for her car, including a bobble hip hula girl, because honestly, that car was begging for it.