Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Good morning

I am

currently sitting shivering over a cup of coffee, watching the cream billow and swirl in it because I didn't bother to mix it in.
staring at my computer screen.
waiting for nothing in particular.

somewhat more optimistic than yesterday.
not nearly as disturbed as my previous post would have you believe.

out of pictures to put on my blog because I haven't taken any in ages.
taking my camera downtown today, to see what I can find.
probably going to post some of my findings here tonight.

wondering what the hell I'm going to do about my presentation on constitutional law this Thursday.

listening to Jeff Buckley's Live at Sin-E from beginning to end.
absolutely loving the simplicity of it all: one man with a beautiful voice, guitar and a crowd.
wishing he wasn't dead.

checking bus schedules.
fully expecting to be screwed over by Translink again.

finally feeling the caffeine kicking in. Yes, I am addicted.
having trouble typing.
not sure if that is due to fatigue, cold or the large amount of caffeine I just ingested.

not sure what I'm going to wear today.
quickly running out of time with which to get dressed.

glad that it is sunny today.

Good morning, it's Tuesday and I exist.