Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Uneventful

Lauren was a flurry of words and smiles when I saw her this morning. "Ask Erin, she knows where your class is!" she practically shouted, pointing at me from across the garden. The next thing I knew, a confused looking guy shuffled up to me, and I gave him directions to something in the 4000 level of the AQ.

Lauren had missed numerous busses to get there and soon made sure I knew every detail about her morning. Then I showed her where her class was and she was excited about that too. It will be interesting to see how she is after a couple of weeks of institutionalized abuse at the hands of the university. Until then, her enthusiasm is both entertaining and irritating at the same time.

Kathy got a locker for us to share so the next order of business was to find that. It was located in an odd part of the school, but I'm still glad that I have a place to put my books and computer when I'm not using them.

Then I sat through two fairly uneventful meetings, where we discussed among other things, how to make sauerkraut sexy. To tell the truth, I still don't know the answer to that one.

The fact of the matter is that I really don't know what else to say about my day.