Monday, August 25, 2008

The ticket line

IMG_7526

This morning I had to buy a new train ticket, and I thought that by arriving several minutes early I would have plenty of time. Wrong. Inevitably there will be a line up already there, and though it's not a long one, it can potentially take forever. I have no idea why some people can't figure it out.

Then again, I shouldn't complain because I have been that person who puts her credit card into the machine upside down, or who stands at the machine doing nothing because she hasn't noticed that the machine wants her to enter her PIN.

Sleep deprivation: the great equalizer.

I don't have a lot to say so I drew another picture. It's not really as good as the last picture because I didn't put as much time and care into it. I hope that's alright.