Monday, July 07, 2008

Photoless

Oh internet, I think my blog is starting to look really sad without new pictures. It's not that I haven't been taking them. I have. It's just that I haven't seen my external hard drive since I moved.

The hard drive has about 240 gigs of empty space on it and this computer has about two bytes. I'm a little afraid that putting anything else on my computer will cause it to ESSPLODE!!!!! and then I won't be a happy camper.

I haven't stopped taking them though. The card on my camera is starting to get full and I noticed today that I've subconsciously starting to ration the remaining space on it.

I do that for milk too, if I forget to buy more. I just gradually use less and less until I'm left with a tiny bit in the bottom of the jug that eventually goes bad because I never run out of milk.

I've been bitten by a bug that says I need awesome mittens. Not that I don't already have awesome mittens. I just need more.

Right now I'm working on a pair of these. The pattern's all in Japanese but I'm doing a pretty good job of getting through it thanks to this tutorial. Pictures to follow... whenever.