Sunday, June 11, 2006

Parkour

curt
I think it's time for me to change all the links in my sidebar. I'm getting tired of the alphabeticalness of everything. There's also some interesting stuff that should be linked and some blogs that are sadly no longer.

Angus tells me that his blog is now officially defunct, and that he's set up a new site called VanPK, the PK standing for parkour. For those who are unfamiliar with the term, parkour practicioners believe that the shortest way from point a to point b is a straight line. The object of the game from what I am able to gather is to run that straight line as fast as you possibly can, regardless of the obstacles in your way.

I'm not exactly sure how my friends got into doing this sort of thing, but they seem to like it, in spite of all the injuries. Angus is not all that good at it though. We're quite tempted to start calling him Crash because he always manages to beat himself up so much. Curtis has unwillingly taken the moniker Medik because he always seems to be the one bandaging Angus up. I think they're crazier than shit.

There is a rather impressive lightening storm happening outside right now that I think I will go back to watching. If I was able to find my tripod I would attempt to take some pictures, but without it I'm pretty sure they would turn out blurry.