Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stories

IMG_3062_1So last night somehow I ditched my friends to take my dad and my sister out to a movie, or rather, dad took us out to a movie on my card. Not completely sure how that happened.

We saw Over the Hedge, because dad wanted cartoons and we'd seen pretty much everything else there already. It had its moments, but nothing to really write home about. There's only so much you can do with that standardized formula stuff before it gets really predictable.

We then sat around telling stories, one of which was the previous post.

Yesterday my dad was trying to write a letter to someone important at work when one of his students came in with a kettle. There were two plugs in the outlet, one for the lamp and one for the computer. Guess which one the guy unplugged?

It's probably karma, you know.

I can still remember the day when he decided that he would fix some electrical stuff while my mom was working on her master's thesis. He was doing something in the breaker box and flipped the wrong switch...

And I've never heard mom scream so loud.