Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busyness

IMG_7551_1

It's only week three and already school has slapped me with a shitload of work to do. I don't know why. I'm used to taking course overloads - 17 or 18 credits, so why 12 is suddenly so much more work is completely beyond me. It's not even a "full" course load.

Mom has about 20 hours of homework to complete every week which means that I'll be doing a lot of cooking and cat babysitting. I'm on the lookout for lots of good crockpot recipes. Her group needs to come up with some sort of brand identity, website, logo and stationary which has suddenly become my job because everyone knows I could use more stuff in my portfolio. It's funny how that happens.

I'm also on the lookout for good photos to pick apart in class this week. I'm not entirely sure what I'll end up choosing.

My father is talking to me again. Somehow he managed to make the InDesign template I made him go really screwy and needed my help to fix it. Presto! Instant dialogue and civility! Technology's amazing power to bring us all together!

All this busyness makes for boring posts. Sorry. Maybe by Friday I'll have enough time to tell you all about my informal survey of the mannerisms of the toilets in the various buildings at SFU.