Sunday, September 07, 2008

I like cheese.

IMG_7573_1

There was a bit of a snafu at Bard on the Beach today because someone with a name similar to my mother's picked up our tickets, and those people, finding that they suddenly had too many tickets, sold the extra ones. Eventually we got it all sorted out and we saw the Tempest, which I really enjoyed.

IMG_7601_1

Then after that we ended up at Granville Island where we did lots of walking and bought some cheese. I was the model of restraint today so we didn't buy very much cheese. If I had it my way I would just buy all the cheese.

IMG_7590_1

All the good cheese, that is. Not the Krap. Life's too short to waste your time on that stuff.

How anyone on this earth can function without at least twelve distinct varieties of cheese in their fridge is beyond me.