Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Destiny awaits

IMG_7556_1

My tried-and-true paper survival tip is when in doubt, invoke Marx. That time you had to read the Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts was probably the best thing you ever did.

I just wrote a whole paper in which I illustrated alienation with a paperclip. That will either go over well or it won't.

I don't have much time for a lot of things today. Blogging is one of them. Random spam messages from semi-literate people is another one:

Hi! ;) I am lonely pretty girl who is looking for chat with you.i am talkative and funny... i need you... maybe you my future?? Email me back at CAROL@planetflh.com and i will reply back with some really nice pictures ;)...and you will see that maybe I am... your destiny...
Fuck destiny. I am... busy with school...