Friday, May 26, 2006

10

IMG_3024_1


Arriving home tonight, the boy upstairs just had to announce that he just got back from the community centre dance and that he had danced with five separate girls. He danced with one of them for almost ten minutes and his friend tried to make him touch her butt but he didn't because that's mean (and, as his mother interjected "If someone touched my butt I would punch them in the nose!").

And how old is he? Ten, of course. What a player.

I find it a tad hard to believe that a boy his age would be so interested in girls, but I guess stranger things have happened.

So, being curious, I asked my father, who proceded to tell me about how the only time he was ever remotely interested in a girl was in grade 7, when he always had to sit at the front of the class for being such a rotten little bastard. The girl that sat beside him was named Jane, she got her first pair of garters that year and he was apparently curious as to the mechanics of such a garment.

A likely story.

The younger brother took my cat Frick upstairs for a playdate while no one was at home, as I'm sure happens more often than we hear about. The cat's getting very irritable in her old age and I guess she just wasn't up to being dressed up and buried under blankets today because she left a rather large turd on their couch.

That's my cat.

I figure her nasty personality is either a result of being herself a Poco girl, or of being a tad bit gender confused. She's so ugly and mean that everyone seems to think that she's male or something.

I have other thoughts on my mind, but I'll unload them tomorrow.