Monday, May 01, 2006

Chop chop

Alright, please disregard the previous post.

It was written while I was in shock and obviously I was not able to think clearly because I now think that my wrist has just been sprained. The idea came to me while I was in the shower and found that gradually I was able to move it more and more. It still hurts and it's still swollen but I can move it a lot more than I could.

That and I don't want to sit for several hours in a hospital waiting room.
That and I've never ever broken a bone before in my life, though there are times when I probably should have.

If anyone was wondering, I was running to answer my phone and turned a corner, slipping on the floor and smashing my right hand directly into the bathroom door frame. I seem to have some large and painful bruises all down my left side as well, on my elbow, hip, butt, knee and ankle that make me walk and sit all gimpy.

That's why the hallway should be shaped like a velodrome. You don't ever see those bikes fly off the track, do you?

What bothers me right now is that these things always seem to happen in threes. Now that I've fallen out of the car and tripped in the hall, I'm not completely sure what to expect. Hopefully something pleasant.

Maybe someone will send me a letter stuffed with unmarked bills or something. Fifties and hundreds would be nice, though I will accept twenties too.

I just checked my mailbox and there was nothing there.

Come on people. Chop chop.