Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am not a multimillionaire


Erin is a constant source of interesting and useless information. Apparently ladybugs are extremely promiscuous and have a high rate of STD infection. I honestly didn't know that. She says that I should be on What Not to Wear because of my harsh criticism of women in their 40s and 50s who dress like frumpy old ladies. I don't know. The thought of me on a makeover show is kind of scary.

Okay, I confess that I was probably the only person I know that didn't buy a lottery ticket for yesterday's draw. Maybe I'm an idiot. I just can't even begin to fathom what I would do with $54 mil completely tax-free. I would probably have to rent an army to keep away my new 'friends'.

One of my profs said that we should all invest in Google, because it's worth 88 billion and growing. He seems to believe that it will eventually take over the world, but we shouldn't fight it because it seems to be a fairly benevolent company. Sounds good to me.

My parents first met on this day, 32 years ago. This also happens to be my sister's birthday. Happy birthday Du.

I saw this today and had to supress a bit of a chuckle:

From Daveberta via CalgaryGrit. The other provinces are there too.