Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mediocrity


I need a new muse. Mine is very irresponsible. She's taken a couple of 'sick days' to fill her days with drinking, poledancing and all sorts of lewd behaviour. Now she is no doubt sleeping off her hangover in the arms of some unknown guy she met at the bar of a cheap motel. I'm not sure at this moment if I should cut her pay or fire her. I guess both are against labour standards laws at this point.

Regardless, it appears as if my muse is going to be on extended leave, and I am in need of a temporary replacement. Please forward all applications to magnopere at gmail dot com. Thank you.

In other news, I talked to this guy the other day and he sounds really nice. In spite of it all though, I have so much else on my plate that I'm just not interested right now. I told him that I'd call him back and I haven't yet. I probably should. Though practically all of this is disagreeable to me, I feel bad for hanging the guy out.

Once again I am digging into my reserves for photos. I could list a thousand excuses but I won't.