Thursday, October 06, 2005

Your sunlight's like an open fridge


I suppose I have to say something for myself. Don't get me wrong, I've had an incredible amount of things to say, but for once, I just couldn't find the time to type it up, and now that I'm here, sitting over my keyboard, tickling the keys, I find that nothing is there. I really don't know what to say.

Yeah, I know. Excuses, excuses.

A guy left a message for me on my phone on Tuesday, and I haven't gotten around to calling him back. I know I should, but it bothers me that though he left his number, he didn't bother to tell me who he was, or what he was calling about. He had my name right, though. I hate it when people do that. I don't even know when I'm supposed to call him back. What am I supposed to say? "Hi, I'm returning your call. You've already got my number. Call me." No. I hate telephones.

There's a guy that sits near me in my political science tutorial that appears to like smelling my hair. He hangs around outside the room until I arrive, usually early. Then he follows me in and when I sit down, he stands behind me and leans over my shoulder. Then when I say something to him, he takes a step back and starts talking like a normal human being, almost. I think I'm more annoyed than creeped out at this point.

Today was the beginning of fall convocation at school and as per usual it meant that there was an incredible number of people filling the hallways, especially since the weather outside was so terrible. It was virtually impossible to go anywhere, though today I wasn't so upset about that because seeing people in their red and blue robes is a welcome change to the grey, prisonlike monotony that usually is school in the fall.

I managed to forget to wear my shoes again today, even though it was raining. I'm not sure how I did that.