Thursday, July 27, 2006

And now that I've put you to sleep

I have a paper due tomorrow, but I lack the motivation to finish it tonight. This weekend I will sequester myself and on Monday I'll fax it in, relatively unscathed with a 2% penalty. Yes, 2%. Apparently we're still in elementary school. Stickers for participation and a letter home to your mom saying how you're doing.

Maybe I'll get a button. I like buttons.

Speaking of buttons, Kathy's going to show me how to use the button machine at school so that I can make my own with Marshall McLuhan's face on them, because everyone wants a McLuhan button of course.

The button machine was created so that the buttons could have more buttons, of course. Or I was created, or whatever.

I've never been quite sure what to think of McLuhan, really. On one hand, he was visionary, I guess, but on the other, he came up with a lot of crazy shit. Nonetheless, he has a much more recognizeable face than, say Ong or Berners-Lee, which helps.

Insert something actually interesting here.