Saturday, July 01, 2006

Amateurs

IMG_3262_1I was on my way to work yesterday when a guy ran up from behind me and punched the guy in front of me in the back of the head. The guy crumpled into a pool of dropped slurpee, and the other guy proceeded to pound him into the ground while I stood there.

Apparently the one guy was the owner/manager of the nearest Blenz. The other guy had shoplifted a bag of coffee beans that was probably worth ten to fifteen dollars. I can't believe that the owner's profit margin would be so low as to be so concerned over one bag of coffee to be driven to aggravated assault. Though at the time, I wasn't thinking that. I was just standing there.

Wally, the other mailroom guy stepped in with some others to try and claw the two apart. I've never been overly fond of the manager of that particular Blenz. Yet another reason why I usually go elsewhere.

My sister tells me that she had a dream about how I stole her underwear. I'm not sure why I would do that.

My dad and I are fixing the kitchen sink. Plumbing isn't his forte, and neither is it mine.

It is Canada Day. There will be pictures.