Monday, August 28, 2006

Half-baked

IMG_4315_1


I want to buy a piece of property on Holdom Street in Burnaby. I will start up a restaurant there that serves tex-mex food and lots of barbecued stuff and cheap beer and has a sort of wild west theme to the decor, kind of like how Lone Star used to be. The restaurant will be named Texas. Texas on Holdom.

IMG_4330_1

I also want to open my own bank, called Jesus Saves and Lends. The beauty of bank stocks is that they always go up, same as tobacco company stocks, and, well, if I have to pay extra taxes to put smokers in hospital, I may as well be making money off of it. Coincidentally, Kraft is owned by tobacco companies too, so eat your mac and cheese, please.

IMG_4323_1


Some days I feel like spearheading the movement to repeal the law of gravity because it's so damn arbitrary. Who's with me?