Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oddity

IMG_3606_1

In other news, I'm back at work and I'm incredibly busy. Joy. It is slowly rotting out my brain.

I cleaned out my fridge for lack of anything better to do.

I heard that coroners coat their hands in vaseline before putting on their gloves, then coat the gloves in more vaseline before putting on a second pair. That way their hands won't smell like death when they go home at night. I really should have done that before starting. My hands are going to smell for days.

What's done is done.

I've had one of those days where you wake up to find that your apartment smells like gas because the toilet has no water in it whatsoever.

The hot water is kind of on the coolish side when you have a shower.

The milk is chunky when you go to eat your cereal, so you eat mango salsa on your cheerios instead.

You completely miss the mail run at work, so the thirty or so letters that you had intended to send have to sit in the outbox all night.

The gremlins make off with the piece of paper that you wrote your password for the litigation database on, because it can't be the same as all your other passwords.

You tell someone that you lost it, and she says that she's done the same thing, gives you the password from the guy down the hall and it's something from a tv series that you thought only your mother watched.

You become so absorbed in your work that you walk headfirst into a wall, and someone accuses you of trying to break up the establishment.

When you get home, there's no hot water, just air.

And when you go to the washroom, you realize that your underwear is on inside out.

That explains it. That always explains it.