Thursday, September 28, 2006

An experiment

IMG_2829_1I'm always amazed at what people search for to get to this site. Some from this week alone:

bruises on the wrist and alcohol
history of English sticky toffee pudding
what does somnambulist mean?
thrifty's chinese chews
waiting for the bathroom
restaurant dance show replace floor
horse chestnuts krafts necklace
mom's office homework fucking
huge orange fungus
WHO DISECTED THE DEAD FRENCH DOCTOR?
erin hairdresser magicuts white rock

and then I get the usual weird sexual fetish searches, things to the tune of hairy vagina feet that make absolutely no sense to me because there's nothing at all related to them in my blog.

But the one that's really starting to surprise me is that since I wrote this post, I have had at least four searches for it each week.

Let's see if we can do it again, shall we?

Oh my darlin, oh my darlin, oh my darlin Frankenstein
You are lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Frankenstein.

I was working with my test tubes in my laboratory fine,
When I mixed some things together and created Frankenstein.

He was ugly, he was hairy, and I nailed his head on tight,
His teeth were white and pearly and his eyes came out at night.

Dracula, he was my helper, but from him I had to part,
He cooked the steak too tough for dinner, so I drove it through his heart.

Frankenstein helped in the kitchen. He was making up a cake,
When he fell into the mixmaster and got ground up by mistake.

Baking nicely in the oven, oh the cake it turned out fine.
I told my friends that they were rasins but those lumps were Frankenstein.