Monday, September 04, 2006

Random

Alison just called. She's back from her tour of world domination to take stats with me. Halelujah.

Someone just arrived at my site by searching for "where can i buy testicles from a bull?" My answer to that is that it is likely that the number of bulls willing to give up their testicles freely and willingly for any amount of money is probably pretty low. It's a guy thing. However, I'm told that they rather enjoy castrating cattle in Alberta, so that's where I'd look. It kind of puts a middleman into things, but meh.

I think I may have found the source of the fruit flies in my apartment. I figure it'll take a day or two for me to know for sure.

I'm out of milk, and have been for a week. Hopefully putting that in here will remind me to get off my lazy ass and buy some more.

I have to work early tomorrow morning before school. I don't know why I agreed to that. Sometimes I'm too altruistic for my own good. Must go to bed now.

Or now.

Now.

Good night.