Monday, December 25, 2006

The haul

Thanks to Peter for sending me a card with polar bears on it. :)
And thanks to Kevin for the snow. :)

Other than that, I got an official Hon's House of Noodles apron, 250 gigs for my computer, some photopaper, a sweater, a set of glasses that look like mason jars, watercolour pencils and a kilo of truffles.

Oh, and the piece de resistance:

the best gift I got for christmas this year

It's so fricken irreverent. I'm going to have to work on my toasting skills though.

My mom likes the skirt that we agonized over forever before buying, which was good, because it was expensive and we really liked it. It's always a tossup buying her clothes but she really needs some new stuff for work because a lot of her wardrobe looks very early 90s and is getting kind of threadbare.