Friday, December 15, 2006

Let there be light

IMG_4738_1Somehow the grilled cheese french toast sandwich wasn't quite as good as I really wanted it to be. I will blame it on both the fact that it really needed decent cheddar cheese and not whatever kind I was using, and also on the fact that I absolutely hate french toast. It's the most disgusting thing you can possibly eat for breakfast.

Or dinner, as the case was. My power was out all night and well into the morning so I had to resort to granola and yogurt with statistics and a solar powered calculator as my only companions.

Just as well though. I needed some uninterupted study time.

No, I'm not a fan of that tablecloth, in case you were wondering. But the arborite underneath is far more frightening.

Alison was kind enough to phone me to remind me that it is indeed Friday. Friday. As in I have an exam tomorrow.

If my head wasn't attached to my body I would lose it.

Days and times and names of people. These are the things I'm not good at.