Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Chocolate

IMG_5019_1I interupt this broadcast for an important announcement:

!!! I FOUND MY PHONE !!! I FOUND MY PHONE !!! I FOUND MY PHONE !!!

Thank you. You will be returned to your normal programming shortly.

I really, strongly want some chocolate. At the moment, it's not a want but a need. Alas, I have none. I have chocolate syrup, but it is not the same. I also have hot chocolate powder, but recently my parents switched brands to a far richer, more chocolatey tasting hot chocolate so now the stuff I have tastes kind of like sugar and food colouring in comparison and I don't really feel like drinking it anymore.

I thought that maybe I could make myself something chocolatey flavoured, like brownies or pudding from scratch with some cocoa powder but I don't have any of that, even though my mom insists that I do. I don't even know how to make chocolate pudding from scratch but I figure it must involve cocoa powder and sugar and milk.

Other than that I really have nothing to say. Here I was, studying diligently, completing an assignment that I thought was due this Friday but apparently it's due next week. I guess that means I'm ahead. You don't notice how much time you waste commuting until you don't have to do it at all. My apartment's starting to look strangely clean.

I still want chocolate.

What will he run away from next?