Monday, January 01, 2007

New year, fresh start, blurry cat

IMG_4850_1

Hello apartment.

Hi Erin, haven't seen you in a while.

Nope, you haven't.

Not since last year, in fact.

That joke's getting kind of old.

Alright, alright. Well, what are your plans?

I think I need to clean up a little.

I was hoping you'd say that. I feel disgusting.

Come on, disgusting? You're actually not that bad. I mean, you've been worse.

That doesn't excuse it.

Yeah, I know. I should do better.

You haven't had anyone over since Alexis almost got eaten alive by the hairball behind the bathroom door. That's pretty sad.

Hey, that hairball's gone. Abby flushed it down the toilet, I think.

Doesn't matter.

You're one tough apartment to keep happy, you know that?

Yep. But what would you expect from someone with white carpets?

It's the white carpet every time. Drives me fucking nuts.

You really shouldn't get upset about things you can't change.

Yeah, I know. But I guess I can clean the fridge.

Yep, you will. Tomorrow. I'll haunt you until you do.