Saturday, April 28, 2007

My future career in espionage.

IMG_5230_1can I call you peepers?

no the hell you can't

whoa attitude

well, if you were offended you'd have attitude too

offended? I didn't mean to offend you

well, you did

what would you rather be called then?

I'm not sure. not sharon

agreed

what would be an appropriate name for a mole on your right breast?

I don't know. you're asking me? you're the mole and you didn't like my last suggestion

true, that

but mole, it's like you're a spy. we could be a crime fighting duo, you and I

how so?

well, I could walk into places all innocent-like and then you could peek out of my shirt and take pictures of stuff. they'd never know

still dreaming of a career at csis, eh?

it's a possibility, yes. but I'd probably have to shut down my blog, at least if I was out doing intelligence work

and you sure as hell couldn't talk about all our exploits then

nope. all the things I can't talk about on my blog. sometimes it drives me nuts.

I can tell

is it just me or did you get bigger this month? more oblong?

just your imagination, dear