Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Today I.

IMG_5256_1woke up in the wee hours of the morning because I had had a dream that I watched one of my friends drag another friend by her hair into a parking lot where he proceeded to punch her face until it was beyond recognition.

couldn't get back to sleep after said dream.

lay awake in bed for three hours.

had tea instead of coffee.

wrote an exam.

rejoyced that my "fuck it, I'm not studying for this damn course because there's just too damn much information" plan was actually successful.

came home.

made dinner.

gave some relationship advice to a highschool student in Moose Jaw who for some reason or other is one of my msn contacts, though I'm quite certain we've never talked before and I'm not entirely sure how I know him.

fell asleep at 7:00.

am now up.

resurrected my paper journal because I need to write some things down, and some things just don't belong on the internet.