Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Holy tired, Batman!

IMG_6309_1

This school thing's hard. I've come home every day so far completely exhausted in every sense of the word. I'm not sure if it's that I'm expending a lot of extra energy doing a lot of extra running around or that I've been thinking extra big thoughts or that it's just the heat outside but my brain is fried and my skin is burnt and I just want to sleep.

Maybe I haven't been eating enough. I really have no way of telling anymore. If I eat until I'm not hungry I gain weight. If I don't then I'm always hungry. I really don't have much in the way of food that I can take with me to school these days and I don't like buying stuff at school so this one's probably true.

I've been pretty manic these past two weeks. I really have no idea what I'm running on but I've already scared some people with my over the top enthusiasm and I've read a bunch of Marx and Marcuse of which I have absorbed nothing because I can't focus. Either it will pass or maybe I'll have to look into getting some medication for it.

IMG_6310_1

On top of school and mentoring first year students and student union stuff and teaching sewing classes and everything else there's still the brochure that I have to do for my dad. I came home fully prepared to see him there with his stuff all spread out across my table only to find him not there, and the list of changes/suggestions/additions I had asked for also remarkably absent.

I suddenly had a whole bunch of free time. One of my plants was climbing out of its pot so I repotted it. It's happy now.

IMG_6311_1