Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm sorry, you have to bear with my blog for another couple months

IMG_6339_1I have a high school friend who faithfully participates in NaNoWriMo every year. When all us kids used to use livejournal for everything, she would post upwards of eight times a day with updates about her wordcount, choosing character names and such, such that I'm pretty sure we all ended up blocking her.

It was this enthusiasm that eventually led to her dropping out of college. Sadly, I do not share this enthusiasm or those priorities, so once again, I'll be doing NaBloPoMo instead. It's the national blog writing month where you post every day for a month.

I already post pretty much every day so why do I do this? Well frankly some of the posting at some of my favourite blogs is getting pretty sparse these days and I need some more stuff to read. Last year I found some pretty cool people like Fussy and Schmutzie and I was actually quite impressed with a lot of others overall. Who knows? Maybe I'll find another blog I think absolutely rocks.

If anyone wants to join me, feel free. Here's my profile and maybe one of these days I'll put some sort of clever description of myself, something other than:

I am Erin.
I am a student.
I have three cats.
I knit sometimes. I draw sometimes. I write sometimes.
I do pretty much everything else sometimes.
I'm interested in pretty much everything.
Hear me roar.

This has not been a very exciting post. Mea culpa.