Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The word of the day is blasphemy

IMG_4595_1Wherefore art thou, people who used to read my blog? I mean, I'm sorry, really sorry that I showed you my feet and blasphemed on this, my blogtatorship.

They're playing The Acorn and banjo tribute fugues for Glen Gould on the CBC, and now all of a sudden it's Broken Social Scene, sounds like something from Feel Good Lost but I can't remember which song offhand. This is all irrelevant.

My brain is spaghetti. There be structure in there but things kind of loop around all over the place. I find myself thinking of things that are random as shit, only to have them tangle and twist up into something else. There's no coiling them up because then the sauce just leaks out.

Where am I going with this? I have no idea. Sometimes I just type and type without any real plan in the hopes that something interesting comes out. Judging by the number of people who stumble by this thing each day, I'm not doing a very good job of it.

Today at a restaurant I asked for tea and the waitress asked if I wanted cream or milk I said milk. It came out and I poured the milk in, only to discover they'd tricked me and brought out Earl Gray instead of orange pekoe.

And thinking it was orange pekoe and not Earl Gray, I had put milk in it which is sheer blasphemy. Blasphemy!

I'm currently writing a paper about the above photo. It's a cemetery in Alert Bay, BC.

Other than that, I don't feel all that good these days. Landlord troubles, school troubles, life troubles. The usual, sadly.