Tuesday, September 04, 2007

School

IMG_6283_1I just found out that one of my profs passed away very suddenly a couple of weeks ago and I'm a little teary in spite of myself. His lectures were always boring as hell, but he was always really friendly and helpful when I went in for extra help and he was quite brilliant to boot. I'm fine. Just a little shocked, that's all.

People keep asking me how school is going and I have no idea because I haven't been there yet. I only have two classes this week. Some of my textbooks are still not in at the bookstore and it's got me feeling really jittery.

I was hoping that going back to school would give me something interesting to say but it hasn't.

So.

Um.

I took some more pictures of my parents' garden. I'd better post them while a certain someone is away and not able to complain that I post too many flower pics.

IMG_6286_1

IMG_6284_1

Someone's placed a large circle of candles on the ground outside. I'm not sure why. It doesn't seem like it's a memorial thing and there aren't any people around it. People pass through, stop and enjoy, but I don't think they're related. I really don't know.