Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy

IMG_6399_1I'm writing a paper now but because it's a topic that's very close to me I have to put myself down as a source. It's a book about the history of a town that my family came from and I think some key information is wrong. The problem is that it's the only book written about that town and for better or for worse, it's published and my opinion is not.

I saw someone wearing a sweater the other day that I liked and I thought it was something that I could knit myself. The only problem is that if I were to do something like that, and if I were to actually finish it, by the time it was finished it would not be in style anymore. It would be retro. I guess that means it would be in style.

What is clear though is that I really need to update my wardrobe a little. It's not that my old clothes are really old or unwearable. It's just that I've lost a lot of weight and stuff just doesn't fit right anymore. It's baggy and hangs in a way that isn't the least bit flattering.

With that in mind, I started a new bag of clothes for charity today. Maybe I'll walk it over sometime this week.

I'm a little pressed for time today so I'm cutting this short. If I owe you emails I will send them out tomorrow. I promise.