Monday, April 14, 2008

Being a brain in a jar is still on the table.

I'm the sort of person who would take a cold cup of tea to the microwave only to find another cold cup of tea inside and another full cold cup of tea on the counter beside I'd already been through the same ritual earlier in the day. If my head wasn't screwed on I'd lose it.

I like to put on a silk dress and heels, play the post-rock really loud and dance alone in my livingroom late at night because most of the time it beats doing stuff with real people. I'm a bit of a misanthrope at heart. It's not that I don't like people, I just don't find them all that interesting.

This post brought to you by the wastelands of Craigslist personal ads. I go there sometimes to remind myself why I quite enjoy staying home by myself, and it never fails.

This post also brought to you by well intentioned friends who keep trying to get me to come out to do things when really I'm not in the mood, have not been for about six weeks and may not be for a while to come.

Just not that interested.

I need to get some sleep.