Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm done for the semester!

IMG_6836_1

Holy fatigue, Batman! I've been tired all day.

I went to hand in my exam and got lost in the rabbit warren that is the third floor of Harbour Centre. I saw someone from my class and he gave me directions, which happened to be the wrong directions, and I only found my prof because I could hear him talking on the phone somewhere.

I ran some errands downtown, and took some things out at the library. I was famished by that point but I'm cheap so I decided that I could wait an hour to get home, not that I have any food.

Shortly after I got home my family arrived without warning to congratulate me on being finished this semester. I thought that it was perfect timing and lovely that they were taking me out for dinner but then they just left. Oh well.