Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just a dream



There I was, standing in the middle of the parking lot when a well dressed, middle aged woman approached me. She needed information, she said and I could help her. She began to ask questions about all sorts of things, some of which were fairly personal and I told her everything. I have secrets, but at that moment, nothing was sacred.

We got into her car to talk in private. I told her about life, love, my friends and relationships. Then she analyzed what I was wearing. The informant sat behind me and took off my coat. Then she took off the gold locket that I was wearing and slowly unzipped the back of my dress.

With a scalpel she made several large incisions into my back and peeled back my skin and muscles. Then she remarked a lot as to what she saw there. She then told me that she had to give me a brain aneurysm. I consented and she began to cut open the back of my head and dig around in my brain. It felt nice.

Then she drove me to the nearest skytrain station, while holding my head immobile in a vice grip. She asked more questions all the way there. I saw Angus, Dani and Camila meet each other at what may have been Lougheed or New West Station. She asked me about them too, and I told all. The next thing I knew, she was driving away in her lavender hatchback.

I had an equally bizarre ride home on the bus, and when I got there, I found that there were no marks on my back and that the lady had taken both my jewellery and coat.

What does it all mean? Your guess is as good as mine, but I've never worn that locket before.