Monday, August 29, 2005

Streblo



[sometimes I can tell who's out on the water by looking at the shoes left on the dock. sometimes I can't.]

Sure, it's the end of August but it feels like May to me. I always feel so burned out in May. I'm so tired, and yet I can't sleep at night. It's weird. I keep looking forward to school as a holiday from work.

A number of people have visited my blog recently, searching for "pistachio pudding". I can only assume that they are looking for the infamous pistachio pudding video.

Instead, they are confronted with a post about how getting lost in a grocery store reminded me of my strange obsession with pistachio pudding because I used to think that it was made out of ground up turtles.

My apologies for the confusion that I may have caused, even though when I type 'pistachio pudding' it is the film and not this blog that comes up first. Whatever. The fact is that I really should have placed a link to the movie in the post, so that people wouldn't have to spend more time than what was absolutely necessary on my gay blog.

So, here it is. Happy now?