Friday, November 09, 2007

Lost cat

frick_1

So, once upon a time I answered the phone and a person on the other end told me she had found my cat. I hadn't been aware that she was missing so I asked her where she found the cat. She replied that it was wandering around the park.

I wandered over to the window and looked out across the lawn and into the park. A couple was standing in the middle of the grass and they were holding Frick. I thanked the woman for her concern and asked her to put the cat down.

I think they were confused, because they didn't let the cat go. I assured them that it was alright, and that the cat knew the way home. They really weren't expecting that at all.

Finally Frick struggled her way out of the man's grasp and stalked home.

Poor people. They were just trying to be nice.