Saturday, June 07, 2008

Found!

I've been cleaning today because on Monday apparently someone is coming over to see my apartment and the object of the game is to make myself not look like the slob I am. Let's just say that at this point, my kitchen is spotless. All I need is to photoshop in some sparkle and I'm set.

I'm finding things all over the place. I found this note today:

comic sans is a no!

I don't know when I wrote it, or why exactly I had to express my hatred for the suckiest of all fonts on the back of a piece of scrap paper but I did.

I also found this missing sock:

kitty socks

I love these socks! They're really heavy wool and I wear them to school in the winter because I get cold in class. But because they're wool and the cats' eyes are beaded I hand wash them, and when it comes to hand washing my clothes I get really lazy.

Somewhere in the wait to be washed, one of the socks walked off and I hadn't seen it in two years. Now it still needs to be washed.