Tuesday, June 24, 2008

If you've got nothing nice to say...

IMG_7183_1

I've sat here for three hours now and come to the conclusion that everything I could possibly write about today falls into two main categories.

The first is things that are so banal that they just wouldn't be all that interesting to tell. I realize that some people have said in the past that I do a good job of making the banal details of my boring life interesting with my telling of them but I don't feel like I have the patience to do that today. I feel like a lot of those are things I've already flogged to death here anyways.

The other category is an ever-growing body of stuff that I can't put up here. This isn't the place for it because it's work-related or directly related to my move (which is a really long story, wasn't on good terms and complaints about which are best settled with the people whom they're about and/or the proper authorities).

I don't think I've mentioned anything about my aunt's ugly divorce of epic proportions that is getting nastier and more abusive by the day because not only would she not appreciate it if she found out that I'd posted details on the internet, none of you (all two of you) would know who I'm talking about or any of the background for it anyways.

There are other things that I feel are just a little too current, a little too close, a little too personal or a little too hot to touch right now.

Of course, I could always find something to complain about because there are enough shitty things in the world to criticize, but I feel like I've done enough of that too. It's too easy.

I talk too much anyways. If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.