Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I had a colourific experience

IMG_5789_1


Around 10ish a gauzey cloud came to rest outside my window, and it must have been the angle of the sun in relation to the cloud in relation to me, but all of a sudden the cloud became a big cottonball rainbow. It was roygbiv stripey for a good five minutes before everything moved, the sun, the cloud, the earth.

If I was feeling particularly emo, I'd say everything was moving except for me but I'm not so I won't.

So there.


erin says:
yeah
erin says:
I get that feeling a lot
R. says:
wait what one
R. says:
okay now i know
R. says:
those hippies were onto something
erin says:
yeah, I guess so
R. says:
about it being less of a destination than a trip
R. says:
yr blog's good that way, yr every day doesn't take out its bored frustration on the reader
R. says:
i wish funny shit happened to me every day