Friday, July 20, 2007

Seemed like a good idea at the time

IMG_5431_1

I actually baked these a while ago. They didn't taste quite as good as they look.

I've been doing this thing lately - coming home, seeing if anyone I want to talk to is on msn and then if there's no one there, laying down on the couch and staring at the ceiling for hours. When I close my eyes, I can make time go faster, which is the object of the game. The only real reason I get up in the morning is so that I can get through the day as fast as I can so I can go back to sleeping, or, trying to sleep.

People come over and find me laying in bed, awake, and want some sort of explanation for it. I don't know. I just didn't have anything better to do, and somehow being left alone with something as caustic as your own brain is easier when you're horizontal. Just is.