Friday, May 09, 2008

Every summer starts this way



I have been singing this song all day. Banana phone!

I took two bags from the clothing cull down to the thrift store. I probably looked a little odd dragging two garbage bags through a park and down the street but meh. It was something that I've been meaning to do for a long time anyways.

I then set about mending a lot of my clothes. I hadn't realized how many things had holes or falling-apart hems or missing buttons because they've always just sat there on a pile. I brought the pile with me when I moved.

The job that I had been hoping to go back to for this summer seems to have fallen through and the prospect of having to go through the whole nervewracking process of looking for a job and reducing myself to a quivering mass of nervous goo is not one that I look upon favourably.

Oh well, I keep myself busy.